All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day Oneâ¯
Paid Days Off from Day Oneâ¯
Student Loan Repayment Programâ¯
Whole Person Wellbeing Resourcesâ¯
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Avista
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Dietitian is responsible for providing optimal nutritional care to patients, which complies with the Joint Commission, CHS and the standards of care in the dietetic profession. Responsible for the medical nutrition therapy of patients; nutritional assessment, nutrition care plans, patient visitation, inpatient/outpatient diet counseling, monitors high nutritional risk patient (nutrition support) as well as assist in other areas related to the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Collects, analyzes, and summarizes relevant data from the patient and/or medical record, including:
• Completes physician orders in accordance with facility policy. Demonstrates the ability to prioritize patient care according to acuity level and policy.
• Completes comprehensive patient nutritional reassessments, addressing previously identified nutrition-related problems. Collaborates with nursing to complete nutrition screening for all patients within 24 hours of admission.
• Demonstrates dependability, to include attendance and punctuality
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics required
• Experience applying customer service behaviors and communication skills required.
• Registered Dietitian (RD) from the Commission on Dietetic Registration and Colorado State Licensure is required; or achieves registration and state licensure within the first six months upon hire.
• Minimum of one (1) year hospital experience preferred, registration-eligible acceptable for generalist position
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.