Location: Galax, Virginia
Twin County Regional Healthcare, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital, is seeking qualified primary care physicians to join our team in expanding our outpatient primary care services to the greater Galax, Virginia region (60min from Winston-Salem and 90min from Roanoke). Incoming physicians will join a hospital-employed team dedicated to providing quality care to those in our rural community.
Our physician careers offer:
- Full-time and part-time employment options
- Average of 20-25 patients per day
- Guaranteed base salary for the term of the agreement (3-5-year term)
- wRVU production bonus
- Attractive sign on bonus
- Sign by July 1, 2023 and receive an additional $15,000 sign on bonus
- Monthly APP supervision stipend
- Relocation package up to $10,000
- Medical debt assistance of $20,000 per year
- FREE consultation with Navigate Student Loans
- Residency stipend
- and more
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is a 141-bed Duke Lifepoint affiliated hospital that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural facility that serves a large medical population of approximately 60,000 within a 100-mile radius.
Located in southwestern Virginia, near the North Carolina border, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick".
60min to Winston-Salem
90min to Roanoke
2.5hr to Johnson City, TN