$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.SM
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Support that will work under a pharmacist’s supervision and collaborate with the Care Center team and other team members in support of Genoa Healthcare’s clients and patients. This Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Support role differs from retail in that we are not a dispensing pharmacy. This position is ever evolving as the company grows. The Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Support role is a call center position primarily responsible for supporting the Care Center and Clinical Services staff in all aspects of medication management services and clinical programs, including telephonic patient outreach, project coordination, scheduling call back appointments, coordination of care, follow up care activities and adherence encounters.
Location: 8441 Wayzata Blvd Ste 340 Golden Valley, MN 55426
Hours: Full time, 40-hour week, between 8:00am-5:00pm CST, Monday-Friday
- Support Clinical Services staff with daily patient outreach calls, call back appointment scheduling, contacting providers and pharmacies and other patient care activities as assigned
- Ability to gather medication lists to increase the efficiency of interactions between patients, pharmacists, and other clinical staff. This maximizes the number of patients encounters and eliminates gaps in communication
- Serve as a point of contact for both patients and clinical staff to optimize access to the comprehensive medication management services available in the Care Center
- Maintain department productivity levels for patient satisfaction and performance goals
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) OR 6+ months of Pharmacy Technician experience
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Minnesota
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Experience working for a PBM, Health Plan preferred
- Familiarity with the concept of Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to be self-motivated and driven to achieve goals
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign-on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.