Location: Valhalla, New York
Admin / Clerical
Salary: $21.84 - 27.46/hr
The Staffing Coordinator serves as a liaison between WMC nursing leadership, nursing operations team, and employees by providing a full complement of staff to meet client core requirements. Enters and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly schedules in Kronos. Validates submitted schedules and fill schedule gaps when needed per client core requirements.
- 100% of employee/unit schedules entered in Kronos are correct, accurate, and balanced.
- Acquire pencil schedules and entered in Kronos the established publish date/production timeline.
- Enter schedule in Kronos and ensure all edits are correctly and accurately represented in Kronos Ensure
- Kronos represents accurate information and update accordingly.
- Maintain core staffing levels.
- Check with units for schedule to assignment confirmations and changes; communicates effectively with WMC nursing leadership and nursing operations.
- Check-in arriving employees and confirm assignments and/or reassignments.
- Identify schedule gaps and late arriving employees.
- Handle call-offs and scheduling conflicts by seeking replacement for immediate next shift.
- Review nextday's staffing report and take steps to recover any gaps.
- Provide data and reports to WMC nursing leadership and nursing operations
- Identify staffing deficiencies by position, assignment, and shift.
- Following WMC Health protocols, contact employees who meet the assignment requirements and offer shift opportunities. May need to contact multiple employees to acquire staffing needs.
- Any/All shifts are entered manually, correctly, and accurately.
- Complete any necessary pay forms as needed and send to WMC payroll.
- Validate schedule and provide to Program Manager for final review and publishing.
- Assist WMC nursing leadership in processing Requests for Time Off (RTO).
- Other duties as assigned.
2 years of experience, hospital or related industry preferred.
High School Diploma, required.BS or BA degree preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Licenses / Certifications:
Responsible, accountable, and takes ownership for actions. Strong employee engagement skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong organizational and time management skillsStrong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Detail-oriented and excellent follow through. Proficiency in Kronos. Strong MS Office application skills, particularly Excel.Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor duringstressful situations.
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.