Location: Ketchum, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum is seeking a Room Services Specialist 1 to join our Food and Nutrition Services team.
We are looking for a seasoned room service specialist team member to join us!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Based on protocols, will answer phones and input food orders for patients throughout the hospital system.
- Responsible for accuracy of patients food order, in accordance with any prescribed diet limitations and/or allergens. Makes knowledgeable, informed and articulate recommendations and suggestions regarding all menu items.
- Handles moderately complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Adheres health and safety requirements in order to meet regulatory and company standards.
- Calculates and prepare enteral feeding and infant formulas in accordance with physicians orders.
- Prepares necessary records and reports.
- Serves as the first point of contact, with patients for food services.
- May lead and mentor others acting as first point of escalation. May participate in interview, training and onboarding process as needed. Participate in performance improvement initiatives as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.