Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Sterile Processing Technician to join our Central Processing team.
- Prepares case carts for current and next day schedule.
- Decontaminates, preps, packages and sterilizes clinical/surgical supplies for patient care areas, including linens.
- Ensures instruments and supplies are available as needed for patient care.
- Performs rounds to retrieve instruments, equipment and supplies for reprocessing.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Transports carts to and from designated departments/areas.
- Maintains instrument and inventory in all areas.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.