Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Orlando East
250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando FL 32825
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Dietary Aide
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
· Serve and bus trays.
· Pour, cover, and label beverages.
· Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
· Clean work area.
· Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
· Perform Dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
What You Will Need:
· Ability to read, write, and speak English
· Ability to follow set rules and protocols
· Time management and organizational skills
· Sense of responsibility
· Desire to work with others
· Understand and carry out exactly, detailed oral and written instructions.
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner
Internal Number: 21000494
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.