To oversee Central Sterilization department and staff to process and sterilize instruments for hospital, doctors offices and clinics and all that this entails under the direction of the Surgery Coordinator RN and Products Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Runs daily quality control on machines/sterilizers.
2. Reports incorrect counts, broken/missing instruments and tags broken instruments.
3. Maintains inventory control and record keeping of all instruments.
4. Timely/accurate communication with supervisors regarding any discrepancies or abnormal biological results.
5. Attention to detail in the handling and sterilization of instruments and equipment
6. Monitors workload and performance of C. S. Techs working under supervision of Lead Tech.